The 6th Annual Geneva Bridal Wedding Walk is Sunday, March 2nd at 11a.m. Registration is at the Herrington Inn with several vendor storefront stops along the way and leading to many more vendors at Riverside Receptions.
As seen on Style Me Pretty, I thought these were some good tips for you guys out there planning to pop the question...and I would love to shoot it for you ;)
5 TIPS FOR THE PERFECT PROPOSAL
1. Every single detail should be tailored specifically for her. She probably loves details, and she’ll notice every one.
2. It may help for inspiration, but don’t steal other proposal ideas online! The internet doesn’t know your love as much as you do. Every girl is different and how you do it doesn’t matter to anyone but you two.
3. If she has given you guidelines or rules, follow them. Don’t necessarily try and and go above and beyond, she knows what she wants, let her have it!
4. Her emotions will be running high, don’t have a whole two page essay on asking her to marry you. Keep it simple and elegant.
5. It’s all about the surprise for her, keep it classy.
Who says you need a huge wedding with all the bells and whistles to make it a beautiful day...not me...especially after spending the morning with Gen & Conor and their families at the Chicago Cultural Center where Civil Weddings are celebrated in Cook County.
A huge thank you to Annie Sturgis for trusting me with this wedding while she was stuck in Austin because of our snowstorm here in Chicago.
Faye sent me this link the other day she found on Buzzfeed.com and it was just too good not to share... We are so lucky to work with brides & grooms that are fun and creative...some of these ideas we have seen done and were accepted with open arms by the wedding guests and bridal party who are dying to see something new and unique and personal. Full link on my FB Business page....
According to Pinterest: “IN-N-OUT will rent you a truck for 1K fully stocked with a cooking team for the day. Perfect for a midnight snack at a wedding!” (You can contact their event services to verify this.)
10. Order your very own wedding Converse as dancing shoes for the reception.
Everytime I pick up my camera, my heart starts beating a little faster.
I am a Certified Professional Photographer (CPP), which is not that common...that test nearly kicked my butt. I am also a proud member of Professional Photographer of America (PPA), Professional Photographers of America - Northern Illinois (PPANI) and Wedding & Portrait Photographers International (WPPI).
I am a hugger. I am shorter than people think. I try keeping life simple. I love home improvement projects. I love a spontaneous dance party and I keep music playing in our home 24/7. I eat more cereal than Jerry Seinfeld. I call Geneva, Illinois home.
Drop me a line if you saw something that made you smile.