Friday, January 11, 2008

Getting to know me

For a long time I have been reading other photographers' blogs and loving getting to know them, even though they don't know me. "Blog stalking" I believe is the PC term. I always wondered, if I started my own blog, how I would come up with witty things to say and talk about so I would seem interesting. But anyone who knows me will tell you that I tend to call it as I see it, usually. So with that being said, my intention for this blog is for potential clients to get to know me for me, so that when they get in front of my camera they feel like an old friend is capturing their images. I will post whatever strikes my fancy -- it may be images from sessions as well as what I have been up to in my personal life. So here goes nothing...

No comments:

Post a Comment