Monday, February 4, 2008

Sara & Ryan

I had the best time on Saturday with Sara & Ryan. Sara was a Delta Zeta with me at Eastern Illinois, however, I am much older ;) This was the first time I had met Ryan and he is such a sweetie. He is a huge Bears fan and he likes country music, so we hit it off right away. We all got along so well that we went out for a drink after we were done shooting.
I can't wait to shoot their wedding in Bloomington, Illinois in October.

We started in the studio...
but they braved the cold to do some fun stuff outside.

Staying warm.

Sara will be a beautiful bride.
They were such troopers when I made them venture into the foot deep snow on the ground.




We were freezing by the time we were done. I promised them it would be worth it.
Thanks you guys for such a fun day and for making the haul up north from Bloomington. I am so looking forward to your big day.




No comments:

Post a Comment