Sunday, March 30, 2008

Joanna

Joanna is the snuggliest little four month old that I had the pleasure of spending time with yesterday. She was right at home in front of the camera.

Kristy & Tim, I had such a good time with you guys. Thank you again and let's meet up at Boonie's soon for Sundae Night or Taco Night :)

I was obsessed with this chair. I love it.



























Kristy, Joanna's mom, got this little shirt with the "J" on it from Resa Design. They have the coolest stuff for the coolest moms and babies. I think Joanna could be their new spokesmodel :)



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out. She could be our model! What a sweetie.

    Free shipping for your blog readers/customers when they mention Vander'blog' at check out. (Expires 4/30/08)

    http://www.resadesign.com

    ReplyDelete