Friday, August 8, 2008

Lauren & Kevin

This is the first of several recent and amazing engagement sessions I have had. I have been so caught up with Baby Ella Grace, that I have neglected blogging sneak peeks for my clients. Thank you everyone for your patience. I am getting back on track...or at least attempting to. I also have a fun announcement to make soon :) So stay tuned...

I met up with Lauren and Kevin at Jimmy's in downtown Naperville and I knew we were going to have a great time when Lauren said Key Lime Pie Martinis were her favorite too! Mmmm....
I also like smiling, smiling's my favorite.


Lauren and Kevin a/k/a "Chef" have been together practically forever. They are finally tying the knot in 2010. Talk about patience of a saint...she will make a gorgeous bride.


Caught ya!

Hey Chef, what are you looking at??

A serious moment right before we all started cracking up again. This couple is so much fun and they were such good sports about trying out my random inspirations as we walked around town.







Love this one :)



I told them to show me what they look like when they are mad at each other.


Back in love again...


Woo hoo!

My new favorite image...I had to put it on my website too. Ironically, pink and black are her wedding colors. This was not one of our bikes, so we had to get this shot off quick...nice moves you two!!!

I hope you guys had as much fun as I did. I love all your images and I hope you have as hard a time narrowing down your favorites as I did.

1 comment:

  1. WOW! I have always known they were a beautiful couple, but you really did an amazing job of capturing their essence! I should be opening magazines and seeing these two in print! Of course I may be a little partial to 'em...

    ReplyDelete