Monday, August 25, 2008

Loving my new life...Day One

Usually when Brynn is sleeping, I am slaving frantically over my computer editing, ordering, e-mailing and blogging while my heart beats rapidly and I am short of breath praying that she doesn't wake up for just fifteen more minutes.

But not anymore...

Yesterday, Brynn took a nap in the afternoon and I decided that it was time I started working on getting rid of these bags under my eyes and trying to regain some of that brain power that I have lost due to sleep deprivation. It was glorious...three hours of feeling the warm summer breeze whip through my windows while my mind floated away into dreamland and I woke feeling rejuvinated and wondering why I didn't do that more often.

Today is my first day as a full-time photographer and while I scramble around here trying to fill orders, go to the post office, edit pics and return e-mails, I was thinking, why didn't I think of doing this a long time ago? I am so happy doing what I love. No more thoughts of law school from now on.

Now, if I ever get all my work done, my next priority will be to have a clean house, cook dinner for all of us (cereal doesn't count!), and get my priorities back in order. I feel like a weight has been lifted off me.

Happy Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment