Thursday, September 25, 2008

Heidi, John & Karleigh

Wow, it has been a busy week. I can't believe I haven't blogged since last Thursday...where does the time go?? I have had some great sessions in the past week that I can't wait to share, all in good time. I even got to go to a wedding this past weekend as a guest!


Last week I met up with Heidi, John & Karleigh in quaint, historic downtown Frankfort. Heidi and John are getting married next spring, which I can't wait to be a part of, and after spending some time with them I am looking forward to it even more. Heidi's daughter, sweet Karleigh, was cracking me up the whole time. She is such a ham in front of that camera and she also had some great ideas for some shots.


Karleigh, you rock girlfriend! I love your "bling!"



Look at the sass and spunk this girl has! She totally stole the show.






Finally, a little alone time for me, Heidi and John...



Heidi will be such a beautiful bride.



No more serious business...now it was playtime!



Hello Levi ad. Aren't they so cute in their matching 501's?


Heidi, John & Karleigh, thank you so much for being so fun to work with and finally giving me an excuse to shoot in Frankfort. I can't wait for the spring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment