Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Jimmy, whoa Jimmy Mack, when are you coming back?...

I have had that song stuck in my head since my session with Little Jimmy Mack last week. You know which song I am talking about? It's an oldie, but a goody.

Jimmy is the third in a generation of James Scully Watts, so for short, they call him "Jimmy Mack" after his dad and also after his late maternal grandfather.

When I got there, he was sleeping so sweetly in his mom's arms and he was so comfy with his little hand dangling down.



I am such a sucker for a cool chair and a baby...lucky for me, or I guess really lucky for Jimmy Mack, that these polka dots were about as masculine as it gets as far as polka dots go. I couldn't pass them up.




He REALLY wanted his passie in his mouth the whole time, so we kept pulling it out and getting some quick shots before he knew what hit him, then we would slip it back in real fast before he got mad at us.

Look at the full head of hair!!!


His mom is a classic beauty.


Erin and Jimmy Mack, I had such a good time with you both. I hope you enjoy these images as much as I enjoyed taking them. Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment