Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy New Year! I am taking a few days off...

I hope you all have a safe and happy new year. I am going up north for the holiday and will have no intetnet (not that it is even working on my laptop yet) and my cell phone coverage will be sketchy, at best. I will return all e-mails and phone calls next week.


Here are just a few fun shots from in the studio last night. We were just goofing around.

Check out the hip chick in this outfit! I think Ella may be the youngest Stones fan. Brynn is a fan too, but she didn't have a choice...she went with me to my first Stones concert when I was about 8 weeks prego. Thank you to Eric & Ashley for the totally rockin' outfit!


Brynn and I got Ella this hat for Christmas. It is from my favorite store in Geneva called Cocoon.

















I made my handsome brother-in-law strike a pose for me. Check out that "Blue Steel!"




Happy New Year everyone! See you in 2009!

No comments:

Post a Comment