Saturday, December 13, 2008

The Wedding Bee


I randomly came across these sites in my blog stalkings...I thought they would be great resources for my brides out there...or any brides, for that matter ;)
I stole this from their site to give you a little more info:
"Weddingbee PRO is a blog updated daily by some of the most talented wedding vendors in the industry today. We feature blogs, pictures, videos, advice, ideas and inspiration all from the perspective of wedding industry insiders.
As an avid blogger, Bee Kim originally started Weddingbee as a personal blog while planning her own wedding. Her blog’s popularity prompted her to launch Weddingbee as a stand-alone site in February of 2006. In September 2008, Weddingbee was acquired by eHarmony Inc. Bee stayed on as managing editor, and subsequently launched Wedding PRO on December 2, 2008."

Check them out, there is some pretty cool stuff on both of these sites. I hope this is helpful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment