Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Another one on the way...

Chrissy makes pregnancy look easy and effortless. Her petite, little frame is so cute with her expanding belly sticking out in front. Chrissy and her husband, Chris, are anxiously awaiting the arrival of their little one in May.

They moved out in the "country," so we stuck with a laid-back shoot at the Round Barn Farm...which apparently is not currently open to the public and can only be accessed with permission. Luckily, I did not know this until I just looked up a link just now, so we had a ball with our shoot and never even saw another person while we were out there.

She is such a doll!


Look at those eyes!




After an outfit change, we both felt like we were shooting a country music video -- which ironically is where I draw a lot of my inspiration in my shoots and I think are so beautiful.






Martina McBride, eat your heart out ;)



What a fun shoot! The weather was great and I got to shoot on a farm. Loved it! Thanks Chrissy & Chris and best of luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment