Friday, October 23, 2009

Blast from the past!

I was thrilled when one of my best friends from elementary school asked me to come shoot her adorable little family and her in-laws. (Thank goodness for Facebook!) After many, many years, it was so wonderful to reconnect with Michelle and to see how far we have both come...also very surreal! ;)

I am so embarassed to post this, but here we are in 4th grade. Hot stuff! Isn't it funny? Like my perm? I am pretty sure that is a home made tie-dye I am wearing.

This was the cutie pie that greeted me when I got there. She is the spitting image of her mom and she obliged when I asked if we could do a couple of "practice shots" before we started.




Isn't she a doll!!!
Then we rounded up the rest of the fam and had some fun.
Sydnee was proud to show off her Nani and Papa.
Syler wasn't so sure about getting his photo taken, but he enjoyed some nuzzles from his daddy.

Aren't they sweet?

And them too!
She hasn't changed a bit! Time has been good to you, Michelle. You are just how I remember you.

It was so fun to meet her awesome husband.


The lighting was golden and I got some great flare.
Thank you so much for having me! I had so much fun! It was so great to see you and meet your loved ones :)

No comments:

Post a Comment