Monday, October 5, 2009

A sweet baby, no not mine ;)

Look at me blogging two days in a row! I am feeling better today...sorry if I sounded like a mess yesterday complaining about my sleep deprived self. I shot another wedding on Saturday, so I was beyond exhausted yesterday. Today is a great day.

Anyhoo, when I met up with Kristin and her 6 week old sweetheart, Sophia, last week (0r almost two weeks ago?) I could not believe how her little sounds she made sounded so much like my little Kyler. It made me miss him badly even though I was only without him for a little over an hour.

Sophia is now on my baby plan, so you will be able to watch her grow this next year. I am so looking forward to that.





This is one of my new faves. I just love how, as a mom, you love your baby as no one else can and your baby can seem so oblivious to the affection. I think the look on Kristin's face sums up perfectly what a new mom feels.


Looking forward to our next session in November! Thanks so much :)

No comments:

Post a Comment