Wednesday, December 2, 2009

And the first winner is.....

I bet you almost didn't recognize me. Do you like the new look and logo? Many thanks to Lyndsay at Beautify My Blog for the updated styling and also to my sister-in-law, Mary, for making the logo in my head come to fruition. By the way, Mary is starting her own design business for logos, blogs, websites, card design, etc., so if you need some designing done, let me know and I will get you in touch with her.
Anyhoo, back to the business at hand...today I have an iTunes gift card to give away, as I mentioned before. After a totally random drawing, the winner is my girl Julie Kufta Fortman in Austin, Texas. YAY! Shoot me an email at kelly@kellyvanderploegphotography with your address and I will get it sent out asap. Thanks so much for your vote!
Many of you have asked about voting more than once, and I think the trick is to vote from as many different computers as possible. They mentioned that only one vote per ISP address will be counted...so if you can vote from work and home, that would ROCK!!!


There are still 4 more days of voting, so anyone you can tell about voting would be much appreciated. I will put your name in the drawing 5 times if you pass along the info and get someone to vote. Just have them mention your name when they email me.
I will do another drawing tomorrow. Thank you again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment