Monday, January 4, 2010

A chilly day in the City

Cold weather is nothing new to Margot & Josh...they both grew up in Michigan. However, it wasn't until they both moved to Chicago, after their undergrad, that they met.

We had a ball making our way around the city in the freezing cold, then ducking in here and there for a martini and to warm up a bit. Sure, it was only 11:30am, but it's 5 o'clock somewhere.



I made them do this before the martinis ;) They thought I was crazy. Margot, you work it out, girl.



One of my faves.



They are the sweetest!




My other faves.

These two are always laughing and having a great time. Although we had just met, I truly enjoyed my day with them and feel like we are now old friends.



Thank you Margot & Josh for such a great day downtown. Good luck with all the wedding planning!

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic pictures!! :-) How do you make the watermarks in yout pictures??

    ReplyDelete