Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Blogging Machine

Lots of blogging to get to this week...Chad and I leave for Jamaica on Saturday for some much needed R&R. Of course I am looking forward to laying on the beach, swimming in the aqua water and little spa treatment; but, I think we are both really just looking forward to sleeping through the night. How wonderful will that be??

Here is little Sophia who is on my baby plan. This is her 6 month shoot already! I get so tired of shooting indoors this time of year, so I talked them in to braving the cold with me and we ventured outdoors. I worked fast, I promise.
See, she was having fun.


She didn't seem to mind.
Then we warmed up with a few indoor shots. I think she was a little happy to be inside. She was so smiley and cooperative :)

Love this one with the tongue sticking out :P




Your 9 months session will be here before we know it! Thanks for being such a sweetheart!

No comments:

Post a Comment