Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Out of my comfort zone

Ok, I feel like a total dummy. I spent the morning at the Apple store in Naperville in a One-to-One session setting up my new Mac (yes, this morning was the first opportunity I have had to turn it on). Everyone says how easy Mac's are, but when you have to switch everything over from a PC it is a pain in the a$$.

I have worked so hard to get where I am now. I am comfortable with my workflow process and I have finally mastered the technology I am currently using. I am second guessing my big switch. I hate learning new things and I hate change.

This gloomy, wet, cold weather is not helping my mood much. I almost cried when I saw a funeral procession today. The 4 laundry baskets of clean clothes waiting impatiently to be put away, aren't helping either, for that matter.

I am in a funk.

Luckily, I have these three beautiful kiddos to blog about. Their big, blue eyes make me happy.







Well, I sure feel better now. These kids put a smile back on my face. I hope they made your day a little brighter too. Thank you Reese, Jake and Annaliese for getting me out of my "funk." I am back in business.

No comments:

Post a Comment