Friday, August 27, 2010

Boys, boys, boys

I have talked about Faye many times before, but I don't think I have ever mentioned how invaluable of an asset she is to me.  She shoots all my weddings with me.  We are a formidable team.  She reads my mind.  She props me up when I feel insecure.  She keeps my head on straight.  She deals with my control-freak mannerisms.  She's seen me at my best and at my worst.  Since the sixth grade, she has been a great friend to me.

I was lucky enough to spend a hot, muggy summer evening with her and her growing family a few weeks ago.  Aside from the attacks from the bird-sized mosquitos that we had to fend off, we had a good time.

I don't know if Leo knows what is in store for him this winter.  For Christmas this year he will be getting TWO little brothers.


I love this next series...


There are actually two real sunflowers here...I am not sure if you can tell.


This is so Faye.  Always ready for a good crack-up.



I have absolutely no talent in front of the camera like Faye does.  That's why I stay behind the camera.  I am better at giving orders than taking them.  You will see my lack of talent when I post my family pics that Faye took for us.  

Work. It. Out. Girl.


I just LOVE these.



Please send lots of prayers Faye's way for the well-being of these babies growing in her belly.  There are some complications, but I think all will be ok.  Please Lord, keep them and Faye healthy.  Love you Faye.  K

No comments:

Post a Comment