Tuesday, March 1, 2011

As promised...

Thank you so much to all of you who have become a blog follower :D  I feel good to know I am in such good company.

The lucky winner of the iTunes gift card is............

mgproehl

Shoot me an email at kelly@kellyvanderploegphotography.com and let me know how to get this to you.

I am so excited for all the fun things to come this year and can't wait to share them with you. 

Although this is the first year we do not have a family Spring trip planned (hopefully we will be spending this spring working on our new house...more news on that coming soon ;), this year will be filled with lots and lots of travel later in the year.  I just booked my flight to Negril, Jamaica for a fabulous destination wedding in a few months.

I am ready for some warm weather!  Welcome March!


No comments:

Post a Comment