Thursday, July 21, 2011

Family vacay

Heading up to Door County for our annual family vacation.  Looking forward to getting away from the everyday life at the moment and just enjoying loving on my family.  Looks like our dog Berkeley won't be making anymore family vacations with us :'( He will be going to a better place tomorrow.  Your prayers for some strength would be most appreciated.  I am a total mess.

Things will be brighter when we get home next week.

Here are just a few sessions I am working on right now...









Have a great week.  Lots of love. - K

2 comments:

  1. Kelly, I am so sorry to her about Berkeley. I know how hard it is to lose a beloved pet. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry to hear about Berkeley. My thoughts are with you. Anyway, to lighten you up, I think these photos are very lovely and they are a darling to my eyes. The last photo have really melted me. He is a cute little boy, isn't he?

    ReplyDelete