Tuesday, January 31, 2012

New Matilda Jane Line "Serendipity" Launches Tomorrow



Serendipity has so much to offer-More shirts, pants and dresses than Ever before!
And, I am Loving the Ladies Line!!
Fun Summer Dresses to stand out in a Crowd!

The line will be available to view on-line tomorrow, February 1st.
www.matildajaneclothing.com

Bring a friend to my house on Saturday, February 4th at 11-1pm!

If you cannot make my Open House on Saturday, you may email me a "Wishlist" once the pictures are online-which should be the morning of the 1st.  Be one of the first to place your order!

Don't forget I am offering a free photo session for your daughter in her new clothes this Spring and I will be giving you 4-5 full resolution files with full copyright of those images too.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment