Thursday, March 15, 2012

Global Warming

Chad (aka Tom Skilling) thinks it is the apocalypse.  I say enjoy it while it lasts.  Whatever it is, this weather has been ah-mazing.

I spent the afternoon the other day with my sister, brother-in-law, and two nieces, Ella & Haddie.  We were celebrating Haddie's milestone of turning one year old.

Sometimes photos just don't need words.


























We re-created this shot from Ella's first birthday photo session by putting Haddie Pookster in the same outfit.



and this one:


I think they look a little bit alike ;)



I am crazy about these two images.


Another re-creation...this one is from Haddie's newborn session one year ago.


 




Even if the world is ending, that is fine with me because I am comfortable with where me and my family will be going together.  But in the meantime, I am going to keep enjoying the sunshine and warm breezes.

1 comment: