Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Brides & Babies

The wedding weekend was a success.  I was busier than a one-legged man in a butt-kicking contest, but we pulled it off.  I was in the wedding as well as shooting as much as I possibly could.  Faye kicked a$$ and took names as she breezed through the rest of the day.  Here are just a few teasers while we finish editing the rest...

I enjoyed the role reversal as I got to spend some time with the guys and Faye got to shoot the girls.


















Also, while I was in Springfield, I was lucky enough to drop in on my best bud Leigh and her family who just welcomed their twins, Oscar & Lorelai (aka "Oz & Lola") into this world three weeks ago.   This is it...I don't have anyone else I know prego with twins.  This has been one freaky phenomenon.




















Congrats to E & Laura as they start their new lives together.  Congrats to Leigh & Josh as they start their new lives together as parents of four kids.  Lots of blessings all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment