Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Wedding Crashers

I have been anxious to share this wedding and am so happy to finally be posting it.  This wedding was back in June, but it feels like yesterday.  Beth & Ed are truly two very special people who I was very honored when they asked me to be a part of their day.  I am so happy they have found each other and get to spend the rest of their lives together.

I was also excited because their wedding was up in Lake Geneva/Fontana, Wisconsin, which happens to be the same place where my parents' have a place.  Since it is a little bit of a hike from home, this meant I had to sleep over...meanwhile Chad was home with the kids ;)  I actually slept in the next morning until 9:30!



The Hobbs family loves to tease us O'Reillys about "traveling in packs."  But, don't let that fool you...these guys are thick as thieves and enjoy each other's company just as much as we do.





I could have shot here all day and night.







Ed's grandparents were unable to make it at the last minute, but they didn't miss one moment.  (Thank you to Faye for this shot).








Beth's brother, Ryan, officiated the ceremony...see, I told you they were tight.








Beth, I hope you don't mind me sharing this story, but her florist called her about two days before the wedding and told her her choice of flower color was not going to be available due to the weather conditions this summer.  Long story short...they made it work...with a little spray paint.  I have always said, there isn't much spray paint can't fix.






Wedding crashers in the house tonight...


Yep, that's my sis and bro-in-law creepin' in the back door for some free beer.  I did say we all travel in packs.

Congrats Beth & Ed.  I can't thank you enough for trusting me with your special day.  I wish you lots of love and happiness always and forever.  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment