Sunday, January 27, 2013

Happy Birthday to the Vander"blog"

The Vander"blog" has turned 5 years old!  Where the heck does the time go?

I want to thank all of you who have stuck by me for all these years -- and the newbies too.  I always love hearing from you :)  Thank you for letting me know my ramblings do not fall on deaf ears.


I also wanted to thank all of my clients, and I know I am biased, but I am just so darn appreciative of how awesome you all are.  Loyal, supportive, trusting, and best of all, I consider you my friend.

When I left the law firm in 2008, I warned them that I may come crawling back for my job.  I had no idea what was in store for me.  I didn't really know what my goal was with my photography business or how I was going to accomplish it.  To be honest, I was "winging" it.  Looking back at my five-year-younger self (with only ONE child at that time ;) I see a girl who was determined with original ideas and a passion to succeed.  Luckily, it has all worked out just the way I had hoped.  I wouldn't change a thing...except maybe having more time for blogging ;)

Thank you, truly, from the deepest part of my heart, for believing in me and trusting me with your families' memories.  You can imagine the life milestones I have witnessed and documented over the past five years...so many amazing moments with all of you.  I am a lucky girl.

I look forward to what the next five years brings.  I hope you are a part of it.

xoxo Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment