I am really excited to be working with such creative and fun people who have the same vision as I do for your wedding day...
Geneva Bride was started by a few dedicated wedding businesses working to create picture perfect weddings in Geneva. These few turned into a network of the best locations in Geneva working together to make your wedding planning a breeze. You will enjoy the planning process when you have so much to choose from . . .
- Host your event at a charming riverfront venue, a premiere restaurant or a beautiful golf club
- Shop for your wedding dress and your bridesmaids at one of our unique bridal boutiques
- Plan to the moment with knowledgeable and experienced wedding planners
- Work with talented wedding flower design studios
- Capture the moments with contemporary wedding photography
- Get the party started with one of our talented DJs
- Design custom wedding invitations, programs, place cards and more
- Spoil your foodie guests with specialty caterer(s)
- Find the bling that you and your wedding party deserve
- Enjoy gourmet wedding cakes and pastries
- Indulge in handmade wedding chocolates, sweets and goodies
- Prepare for the day at one of our boutique salons & spas
- Thank your guests with unlimited selection of creative favors
- Appreciate out of town guests with a gift bag full of local treats
- Dance the night away with wedding dance lessons
- For any of your wedding transportation needs, count on experts to treat you and all your guests to safe, comfortable, on-time transportation in a variety of coaches.
- Then plan to get away as man and wife with our honeymoon travel agent(s)
- And most importantly exchange vows at one of the eight churches in Geneva
Here is a recent engagement session done at The Herrington (a member of Geneva Bride). Tricia, my bride, is British and used amazing words I wish I could use in my everyday conversations...such as "daft" and "smashing."
Judging by how much laughing we did at their engagement session, their wedding at the Herrington this fall is sure to be "smashing."
We will have a table set up at Riverside Receptions. I would love to meet you! Please stop by and say hello!