Thursday, May 9, 2013

Prom Cuties

Anyone wish they could redo their prom dress choice???  Luckily I did stick with black & white dresses, but they were pretty plain jane...however, I do remember my hair being particularly hideous junior and senior year.  I don't think 1996 was a year of amazing fashion anyway...let alone for prom.  Yikes.  I am NOT going to be posting any pics here ;)

So, how fun for me to shoot my cousin Daniel and his GF Kelly before they left for Geneva's prom at the Museum of Science & Industry last weekend.  That's a lot further away from home than the proms we spent at the Riverwalk (Riverside Receptions) downtown Geneva.

Is it just me, or did we not look anything like the girls in high school these days? 




The talents of my Aunt Pat are infinite...she did their flowers for the occasion.  They were stunning.








Happy Spring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment