Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Turtle man

Since I was a Delta Zeta "Turtle," I had special place in my heart for baby Charlie's turtle sweater.



His face is priceless.  I think this was his nervous smile.


Baby Charlie's dad, also named "Charlie," is an amazing carpenter and put a beautiful backsplash in our kitchen recently as well as some crown moulding in our kitchen and master bedroom.  He is just beginning a complete kitchen remodel for my sister & brother-in-law which I can not wait to check out.  His attention to detail and thoroughness produce end-products that will blow your mind.  If you have some home projects he is your man....Springstead Builders in Batavia, IL.











And baby Charlie's mom, Erika, is a face you may recognize from many years ago when I did head shots and location pics at her salon, Erika Noel, in Chicago.  After a relocation out east, getting married in Jamaica, and now being an awesome mom, she has a salon in her home where she is busy with all her loyal clients.  Let me know if you are looking for a new stylist.



No comments:

Post a Comment