Friday, February 29, 2008

2008 Edition of Getting to Know Your Friends

Have you gotten this forward that is going around? It always brings a smile to my face when I read my friends' and family's responses to these forwards. It amazes me that I can learn something new about someone I thought I knew everything about.

1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:30AM
2. Diamonds or pearls? Both
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?"The Holiday" (Cameron Diaz & Jude Law) with my mom and Court...yes, that is about a year and a half ago.
4. Favorite TV show? What Not To Wear, Project Runway
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Cereal...I love all kinds.
6. What kind of soap do you use? Dove Liquid Body Wash
7. What is your middle name? O'Reilly (used to be Lynn)
8. What food do you dislike? not many - sausage, pepperoni, ewww
9. What is your favorite CD? All time favorite is Tom Petty Greatest Hits, but current favorite is Kenny Chesney "The Road and the Radio"
10. What kind of car do you drive? Jeep Grand Cherokee
11. Favorite sandwich? Chicken Frontega Panini from Panera
12. What characteristic do you despise? ignorance
13. Favorite item of clothing? My Seven jeans
14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation? Tahiti
15. What color is your bathroom? mine is mint green, the guest one is sunshine yellow, and the powder room is a deep dark red
16. Favorite brand of clothing? Gap
17. Where would you retire to? Somewhere on Lake Michigan
18. What was your most recent memorable birthday? Nothing really stands out...maybe my 30th next month will be fun :)
19. Furthest place you are sending this? Chicago
20. Who do you least expect to send this back to you? Chad
21. Person you expect to send it back first? Court
22. What is your favorite scent? Mint massage oil at a spa.....ahhhhh. Or coconut tanning oil.
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? I don't know. Neither?
24. What is your shoe size? 6
25. Pets? Berkeley, my lovebug black lab
26. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? I'm not pregnant
27. What did you want to be when you were little? a lawyer
28. How are you today? busier than a one-legged man in a butt kicking contest
30. What is your favorite candy? Ever since I was pregnant I love anything chocolate...mmm.
31. What is your favorite flower? gerbera daisies
32. What is a day on the calendar you are loooking forward to? Going to Park City to ski/snowboard next month
33. What church do you attend? First Baptist Church of Geneva
34. What is your full name? Kelly Lynn O'Reilly Vanderploeg
35. What are you listening to right now? "Life in the Fast Lane" by the Eagles
36. What was the last thing you ate? Whopper Jr. with cheese for lunch, man was it good
37. Do you wish on stars? Sure, why not?
38. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? pink or yellow
39. How is the weather right now? more SNOW! Will winter ever end??
40. Last person you spoke to on the phone? my sister, Court
41. Do you like the person who sent this to you? She's alright -- ha ha j/k, I love her!!
42. Favorite restaurant? PF Chang's, Mongolian BBQ or Villa Verone (in Geneva)
43. Hair Color? Blondish
44. Siblings? younger sisters Courtney & Lisa, younger brother Eric ("E")
45. Favorite day of the year? Christmas Eve
46. What was your favorite toy as a child? Cabbage Patch Kid? I don't know.
47. Summer or winter? Summer
48. Hugs or kisses? kisses
49. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate
50. Do you want your friends to email you back? uh, yea
51. When was the last time you cried? not sure...life has been good lately
52. What is under your bed? dust and dog hair
53. What friend have you had the longest? Romi, since 1st grade. Michelle, since 2nd grade.
54. What did you do last night? Played with Brynn, Chad & Berks, did a wedding consultation, and then stayed up until 1:30am working on my images for print competition
55. Favorite room in your house? Brynn's room is my happy place
56. What are you afraid of? Something happening to someone I love
57. Plain, buttered, or salted Popcorn? Smart Food Cheese Popcorn, it's the best.

Holla back and let me get to know you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment