Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Jeff & Julia Woods Rock!

I attended the ACI seminar this past weekend in Cedar Falls, Iowa and was so inspired after hearing Jeff & Julia Woods speak. They are a husband and wife photography team. It was cool to see the qualities that they each bring to the table and how they really compliment the other by putting their strengths together to make their business a success. It makes me want to put a camera in Chad's hand but also let him handle the business (boring) side so I can concentrate on what artistically drives my passion.
One of my best friends since 6th grade, Faye, came with me and we had a ball! We met some super fun people and even fit in a little photo safari in the huge metropolis of downtown Cedar Falls. I will post some pics from that soon.
I just want to send a shout out to the "Hazmat" table and remind you to "Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy." :D

No comments:

Post a Comment