Saturday, February 9, 2008

The Great Northwest Photo Safari - Part I

So I am out here is Seattle and have seen some pretty amazing things. I have so many images I want to post, but I will just do a couple at a time. Most of these are straight out of the camera.

We went to the beautiful Ruby Beach in the far northwest corner on the coast of Washington yesterday. The air was damp, the breeze was cool, but the views were spectacular.

Michael got this shot of Chad and I as we walked along the beach and tried to avoid the tide coming in. Those are sea stacks in the background which are formed from the surf beating at the land and forming an island just offshore of the headland.

Don't we look so in love? ;)



Paul let Chad use his back up camera so he could get in on the action. He has a natural eye and I may have a new second shooter now :)






Mark Van Huis is our gracious host and one of the sweetest guys I have ever met. He grabbed this shot of Chad and I. He rocks.


Chad and Michael were trying to catch the sunset before the rain came in. We got soaked, but it was worth it.


Good night for now. More to come.....

1 comment:

  1. looks like you guys had a great time. It was so nice to meet you. good luck with everything.

    ReplyDelete