Monday, March 17, 2008

God Bless the Irish


Happy St. Patty's Day to all. This is one of my favorite holidays to celebrate, however we did not get a chance to partake in the festivities this year since we were traveling home from Park City. I was bummed :(

My brother, sister and I have enjoyed honoring our ancestry (FYI, my maiden name is O'Reilly) the past couple of years together by going downtown Chicago early on the train to see the parade...truthfully, we have yet to see the parade or the river dyed green because we get a little sidetracked by the green beer ;) Good times.


Here are some snapshots from last year:


Brynn got to spend the day with Mimi :)




Lookin' good.



Here is a little history lesson for anyone who may want to brush up on their historical knowledge. The history of St. Patrick's Day

No comments:

Post a Comment