Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Totally "Stoked" in Park City

Park City has had record amounts of snow this year, so the ski conditions were great last week. We really tore it up...just kidding.

I like my dad's, Chad's and Adam's matching ski jackets. They looked like Ski Patrol.

E and my dad are showing Adam the Double Black Diamonds they are going to take him on.


My brother, E, was the one really "tearin' it up."


Nice moves, brov.

The flying Irishman

Totally stoked. You rock!
The guys and my mom went on a snowmobile excursion up into the mountains. When they got to the top it was complete whiteout conditions and they had to turn around. You can't really see it, but that is a mountain off into the distance.


Due to Court's bun in the oven, there was only one outdoor activity that she could join in on. At the base of the Park City Resort there was an Alpine slide that my family rode on. This slide was hilarious...it pulls you up to the top nice and slow and you are distracted by the beautiful scenery, then, before you even know that you are at the top, you are whizzing full steam ahead at 35 miles per hour through the trees down the rails. Court and I rode together and screamed the whole way down. Good thing that it cornered like it was on rails.



E was the odd man out and had to ride by himself. Lisa didn't seem too interested in riding and sat this one out.





Just wanted to wish my mom a Happy 50th Birthday today. I tried finding that Molly Shannon clip from Saturday Night Live on youtube where she plays "Sally O'Malley" who is "50" because "I LOVE IT, I LOOVE IT, I LOOOOOVE IT!" but can't find it anywhere. If you know what I am talking about, then you should be cracking up right now.


More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment