Sunday, May 18, 2008

My name is Luca...

I love repeat clients. I love getting to know my clients so well that they want to share special moments in their lives with me. I met Kate & Rodrigo last summer as they were planning their wedding. I spent a wonderful day with them.





Kate owns Katie's Cats 'n' Dogs in Geneva, Illinois, and is a huge animal lover, so we had to get some shots with their babies, Grover and Sir Wigglebottom.


Well now Kate & Rodrigo have a new baby. Please welcome Baby Luca who was one week old last week when I photographed him. He got tired of me pretty quickly because he didn't really want to be naked -- but I was still able to grab some great shots of him. We also learned that he loved to lay on his tummy :)





He is such a sweet boy.



The proud papa...




and mama too.








Luca's mom and dad love his little ears.




I can't resist little toes.




Congratulations Kate & Rod on your new addition. I hope your other "babies" aren't too jealous of Luca. Thank you for letting me meet your future soccer star.

No comments:

Post a Comment