Monday, July 7, 2008

Baby Adrian

I satisfied my baby craving last week when I spent some time with Baby "AJ." He was such a good boy while I was shooting, but he just wouldn't give me one of his famous smiles. I got the very serious and introspective side of him.

His mom loves little toes.





For the little man. I can just picture him walking around in these things.


I loved the color of his nursery. It is my all-time favorite color.

Isn't he looking at me as if to say, "You lookin' at me?"

No smile? Ok fine.


Beautiful mom and dad, Kristina and Brad.


There is nothing like that mother-child bond.

Kristina looks amazing and Adrian is only 8 weeks old.




The bond between a father and son is also indescribably strong.

Adrian got his dad's blue eyes, but his mom's big brown eyes are captivating.


Brad and Kristina, thank you for letting me photograph little Adrian. He is a beautiful boy and you two are truly blessed. Enjoy this time with him because they grow up fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment