Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Baby Gracie

My good friend Carrianne had the best idea for a baby shower gift for our friend, Maura: a Kelly Vanderploeg Photography gift certificate for a photo session. I packaged it up real nice with a pretty ribbon and sent it on its way. I almost forgot about it until Maura called me last month to set up a time for her session.

I finally got a chance to do the shoot and I am so glad I got to spend some time with Maura and Eric and their sweet baby girl.

Can you tell that dad had a little input with the nursery decorating?





Gracie refused to look at me and instead kept looking at something to my right. We were trying to figure out what the heck it was.




Eric was such a good sport about getting his photos taken...he can be a little camera shy ;)


She is such a pretty little girl.



A more traditional family portrait.

I love baby skin...and rolls.





Gracie is such a happy girl.
Maura & Eric, I hope you enjoy these images as much as I enjoyed taking them. It was great spending time with you guys and seeing Gracie again. Carrianne, thanks for thinking of me for their gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment