Monday, July 28, 2008

Jon & Alexis

I had an engagement session with Jon and Alexis almost one year ago, but I never got to blog about it because I started my blog after the fact. We had the sunniest day when we were shooting and all of our eyes were watering.

This adorable couple got married this past spring in Puerto Vallarta with just their family and close friends, so Jon's mom planned a wonderful reception to celebrate with those who could not attend their destination wedding.







The reception was at the Geneva Golf Club in Geneva, IL and was a beautiful venue. Jon's mom did a great job eyeing every last detail. It was a gorgeous night and a good time was had by all.


I went to high school with Jon so it was great to see some familiar faces and catch up on old times with many of the guests.

Congrats Jon & Alexis :) Thanks for including me in your special night.

No comments:

Post a Comment