Thursday, August 14, 2008

My Big Announcement...

No, I am not pregnant...as many of you have inquired ;)

After much consideration and with some hesitance, I turned in my notice at the lawfirm and am now going to be focusing all my free time on Brynn and my photography. I feel very blessed and fortunate to be able to pursue my passion for photography. Not everyone can say that they love what they do, but I get to join that minority of people.

My sister got me this little knick-knacky mini ceramic plate from my favorite store in Geneva, Cocoon, and I think this quote could not have summed it up in a more appropriate and endearing way.
"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I have not a single bit of talent left and could say 'I used everything you gave me.'" -Erma Bombeck

I am thrilled to jump into this new endeavor head first and take my business to the next level. I have so many ideas for new products and some specials coming in the months ahead. By the way, holiday season is approaching so be sure to schedule your session. My new schedule will be much more accommodating, but I am going to be sure to make more time to live my life, spend time with my family and watch my daughter grow.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment