Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Kristina

Last year I did an awesome senior session for the sweetest girl, Andrea. We spent a couple of hours together and took a ridiculous amount of photos because we were having so much fun and she was up for anything I threw her way.

Last week I got to spend some time with her younger sister, Kristina, who was just as adventurous and photogenic as her big sis. She was up for anything and trusted me as we ventured back into the hazardous field with the pricklies that I used for Lissy & Mark's engagement session posted below.
Look at this girls eyelashes! To die for...



My favorite.





My other favorite :)



Kristina, you are such a sweetheart and your smile is contagious. I wish you all the best in your senior year. Thank you for spending some time with me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment