Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Leigh, Josh, Reilly & Miles

This will have to be a quick post...I am up in Duluth, Minnesota and am getting ready to run out the door. Brynn and I tagged along with Chad while he travels for work and Brynn and I have a day of fun planned...first the hotel pool, then the zoo, then some lunch and shopping. Busy day ahead of us!

Last week I got to spend some time with one of my favorite people in the whole world. My best friend, Leigh, and her family were in town and asked me to do some family shots for them. Leigh also has started doing photography in the Springfield area. Check her out here :) She is awesome! So we also did a few headshots of her for her new site and blog. Leigh and I have been friends since middle school and were even roommates in college. We have the type of friendship that even when we don't see each other or talk for a little while that when we do get together it is like no time has passed at all.

Leigh and her sweet little boy, Miles.



He was a little shy with my camera at first, but I got him talking about soccer and school and before I knew it, he was making eye contact with me :D Look at his outfit! Isn't it the cutest??

This family is so cute that they had people stopping them on the street to tell them what an adorable family they were.

Josh & little Reilly. Reilly was such a good girl and let me take her photo all day. She was hamming it up.







LOVE this one.



A few of my favorite headshots of Leigh. I had so many more I was going to post, but I had to narrow it down. I am sure she won't like any of the ones I picked out...she is a tough customer!





These last ones are my personal faves...She is such a natural beauty.




Gotta run...Brynn is screaming "No WORKING MOM!!!"
Enjoy!
P.S. I meant to include a special thank you to Mrs. Lando for letting me shoot on her property at her shop downtown St. Charles. If you get a chance, drop by and visit her at Stonehouse on Cedar. She has "antiques and simple objects." You will love it. She also gave me that red metal antique chair I used with Nikki & Steve's maternity shoot. Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment