Thursday, October 2, 2008

Kristy, Web & Finn

As far as cute little families go, this family could give my friend Leigh and her family a run for their money. Kristy is Nikki's sister (Nikki of "Nikki & Steve" pregnancy post below) so I have known her for just as long as I have known Nikki. I am so excited to reconnect with old friends and share what I do with them. Facebook helps with that too!

Kristy and Web's little boy, Finn, is one of the happiest, easy-going little guys I have ever met. He was full of smiles!


Did I mention this family was adorable?



I think I found one of my new favorite shoot locations. The light was coming through the trees and was golden delicious.





Love how he sticks out his little tongue :D


These are the sweetest shoes.





Evertime I look at this image, I can not help but crack up! Look at Finn's expression! Hilarious!





Dad and son have matching shoes...and shirts...

They were totally stylin'!

I love how they are looking at each other here.



Kristy, Web & Finn, thank you so much for spending some time with me. There are so many good photos, I had such a hard time picking my favorites. MANY more to come in your slideshow soon. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment