Thursday, September 11, 2008

Midsummer Night's Dream...

I love when my clients have a concept in mind for their photo sessions. I also love coming up with a concept if they don't have anything in mind, but my help was not needed for this session. The inspiration came from this photo spread in Rolling Stone Magazine from February 2000.



These kids dressed up as little forest sprites and fairies and they had a ball playing in the woods.

Their mom made these outfits and she did a phenomenal job.



They loved frolicking in the field, it was so cute.












This was my first session at the Morton Arboretum and that place is gorgeous! Our weather could not have been better and these kiddos did a great job. Julie, thanks for all your hard work to make your session a huge success. I hope you enjoy your images and I really enjoyed spending time with your beautiful family.

No comments:

Post a Comment