Friday, October 24, 2008

Just had to share...

My inbox has been getting flooded with emails about their disbelief of the situation my friend Michele is in with her cancer fight. Like myself, most people can not believe her courage and positive attitude. I just had to share this email I got from another one of our friends from high school, Kristen because it just cracked me up. Here is what she says:

"Is she for real? I can't believe her strength! I would be throwing myself the worlds biggest pitty party if that was happening to me. What an inspiration to us all. God Bless her and I'll be praying for her good health and of course for her husband to return safely very soon. I just can't get over her. 4 kids which she managing by herself. I can hardly manage my crazy hormones let alone my 2 girls. Unreal!"

You go girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment