Thursday, October 23, 2008

New Holiday Card Designs

Holiday season will be here before we know it. I have some awesome new card designs this year. Here are just a few samples below. The rest can be viewed on my site here and by using the password: "design".


This is our Christmas card from last year. This was actually a template for a birth announcement, but any of my card designs can be custom created however you like. I designed the back from scratch and I printed it on a 5x7 linen paper postcard. The positive feedback we received from our card was overwhelming -- even if my husband caught some flack for wearing a scarf...it was still worth it. However, I am pretty sure there will be no scarves on our cards this year ;)



Some new designs this year:



















The deadline to order your custom holiday cards is November 30th. If you would like to set up a session for holiday photos, let me know asap as space is limited :)

No comments:

Post a Comment