Tuesday, November 4, 2008

And the Winner Is.....

I almost forgot to do the drawing for the iTunes gift card...I actually wrote everyone's names down on little pieces of paper and picked one randomly. Thank you everyone for all of your kinds words of encouragement. I know my blog is not completely user friendly for leaving comments, so I did receive several very nice emails too.

It just so turned out that the winner is my friend Faye who has been an awesome second/third shooter with me at my weddings. Faye is shooting another wedding with me this weekend in the city at Old St. Pat's. I am so excited.

Speaking of Faye, I recently took some headshots for her as she gets her own business off the ground. We have been friends since middle school and have had so many crazy, wild and unbelievable experiences together. I am so happy that the fun times continue...it's always an adventure when we get together ;)

Here is her little cutie Leo who wanted in on the photo action.













LOVE this one!


No comments:

Post a Comment