Thursday, November 6, 2008

Ryan, Jill, Matthew & Luke

The weather this weekend was so un-November-like here in Chicago. I was fortunate enough to squeeze in a whole bunch of family Christmas card sessions with the cutest little families.

I love that Jill is a self-proclaimed "blog-stalker" of mine. She was telling me things about some of my old posts that I didn't even remember ;) Her husband, Ryan, knew she was such a loyal reader that he purchased a Kelly Vanderploeg Photography gift certificate for her for their anniversary. (I offer a very special package for gift certificates, so email me at kelly@kellyvanderploegphotography.com for more details -- they make great holiday gifts as they truly are the "gift that keeps on giving.")

So Jill, here it is...your very own post. I hope you love it!


Adorable J. Crew family.




This is one of my favorites if the day. I was shooting Ryan and Matthew and I heard this giggling behind me...when I turned around, this is what I saw :D

I do love this one too.






Jill, you are such a sweetheart, I had so much fun getting to know you and spending time with your beautiful family.

Ryan, thanks for getting her such a thoughtful gift ;)


Matthew, being the true boy that he is, was dying to climb all over this thing.
Thank you guys for being so fun and easy. I hope you love your images. I had a hard time narrowing it down. Much love!

1 comment:

  1. This is so cool! I know two of the families depicted here and what great shots of all of them: Ryan & Jill, Bart & Linda!

    Glad I found this blog...

    ReplyDelete