Friday, November 7, 2008

Linda, Bart, Jack & Sam

Some families just really click together. They have fun together. They enjoy a good laugh at each other's expense ;) They love each other.

This family happens to be one such example. They had me cracking up the whole time...usually I am the one saying funny things to get my clients to laugh, but they had me tongue tied. I had nothing. They are hilarious. They laugh hard, love hard and play hard.

I love how the boys are looking at each other in this one.

Laughing at poor Jack's expense, I'm sure.

Loving each other.
You could pretty much name any funny movie and these guys could start rattling off lines from it. Remember this part from "Napoleon Dynamite?" Classic.

Laughing hard.

Something a little more traditional for you.

And not so much ;) This shot really depicts all of their personalities. Linda is not outnumbered by all the boys in her house...she hangs with the best of 'em!
This is one of my favorites from the day :D
Playing hard.

More loving hard.

Thanks you guys for hanging out with me and giving me a good laugh. I love all of your images and can't wait to share the rest with you :D Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment