Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Thomas

This little guy was all about me when I first arrived to this session. He was smiling...giving me goo-goo eyes...playing with the buttons on my jacket...it was such warm welcome, I knew we were going to get along famously. But somehow and some way, I wore out my welcome with him and he was so over me. Done and done. No eye contact. No more smiles. He just shut me out. Maybe it was the rain? Maybe it was me. But whatever it was, it was quite comical.

Luckily, I got some amazing shots of this brown eyed boy before I completely overstayed my welcome ;)

This is when he still liked me. Does it really get any cuter than this?????




We were having so much fun...






Then it started raining on us and we had to go inside :( Rain, rain go away...





So we played in his cozy nursery.



But then it stopped raining and we tried again.


And I am so glad we did.
Oooh, this looks like something a baby should play with...


but hey, he was happy.


Their neighborhood in Wrigleyville has some great old buildings and trees.

I LOVE the colors in this one. Thomas' mom wanted some great fall colors...I think we succeeded. Love this shot.
Maryann is a single mom doing it all.

Maryann and Thomas thank you so much for letting me hang out with you. I can't wait to share the rest of your images with you. Thomas, you did such a good job and you really can't tell at all from your photos that you were avoiding me ;) You are such a sweetie and are so funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment