Thursday, December 4, 2008

Jenn & Jason

This is the fastest turn around I have ever had -- I just shot this session this afternoon (they are my last set of holiday cards to be ordered ;) It was a frosty 21 degrees out, but you can't tell by how cool, calm & collected these two looked. Jenn & Jason are the most adorable couple and were totally stylin'.

Jason is an old friend of mine from high school and he met his wife while they both were attending Millikin University. He almost robbed the cradle, as Jenn is four years his junior ;) just kidding. She must have been smitten because they got married up here last year and now call Geneva their home. I don't know what it is about Geneva, but we all seem to gravitate back to where we came from: small town, lots of tradition, and really nice people.


How good looking will their kids be??



My personal fave.







Thank you guys for braving the elements...I had such a good time with you both. Jenn, it was so good to finally meet you. Jason, you are a lucky man. Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment