Saturday, January 24, 2009

Babies, babies everywhere...

Meet "Baby Ben"...his sweet little personality shone through as he woke up from his nap. He is such a cutie pie and was so good for his first photo shoot.



But his big sis Carly kind of stole the show ;) I couldn't leave her alone.



Back to baby Ben...with his momma. Look at those rolls on his arms. Don't you want to squeeze him?

But Big Sis Carly lured me into the other room...how could I pass this up?? :D




They also call him "Benjamin Bunny" and as I shot this little book, I noticed I was being watched from outside...can you see the silhouette of their big dog Levi keeping a close eye on me?








I love this series of pics of Carly. She has the most beautiful, big, blue eyes.








Baby Ben was so patient, he just chilled in his little chair while I had some fun with his sis.

Can you tell where they got the beautiful, blue eyes? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment